Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Need To Pray…

Sharon TateWarren ZevonJohn Belushi…what do they have in common? They were all born today and they should all be celebrating birthdays but they won’t be. They are all gone, taken by something evil…Tate by Charles Manson, Zevon by cancer and Belushi by drugs.

Another person I know is celebrating a birthday today but I guess to me she is gone too.

I know it is wrong to wish ill will against another human being but I am someone who can hold a grudge. When I am crossed, you are dead to me. When you try to cause me harm, I wish harm back towards you. When you completely fuck with me and are evil for the simple fact that you can and you get pure enjoyment out of ruining another person’s life and messing with the mind of a beautiful little girl, then you should die.

Hitler


So today for the 10th time I wished my pumpkin a happy birthday (in a voice message) and will forget everything that was taught to me in Sunday School and pray for a slow, painful death to the pure evil on earth that prevents people from having a happy life.

Happy Birthday


I could really use one of those cigarettes now. Today is not a good day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynnster said...

Sorry you are having such a bad day. Hope you feel better soon. (And I should have something cool for you to look at tomorrow...)

I was just thinking it's kind of odd that all those celebs died of terrible things on this date, because I've been reading many articles and blog posts this week about how today, the 24th, is supposed to be "the most depressing day of the year". Kind of ironic.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Lynnster said...

(oops, I of course meant that all those people were born today, not died on this date.... oops)

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you are having a bad day. Try not to let it get you down too much. I love you!!!

sg

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home